Our Bulk Container Liners and bulk bags are utilised by companies large and small around the world to realise the efficiencies of shipping via containerised bulk. Savings of up to 1¢ per pound can be realized when shipping in our dry liners compared to shipping the same amount of product in 25kg bags on pallets.
BENEFITS OF A CONTAINER LINER
- They Reduce Costs by Eliminating Small, Costly Packaging
- Container Liners Offer Secure Protection from Moisture and Contamination
- Increase the Speed of Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- Liner is Easy to Install and Container Space is Maximized
- SIA Liners are Food Safe: FDA, EC standard and Kosher Approved
- They Keep Contents within the Container from Leaking
Related Topic: What Liquids Can Be Transported in a Flexitank
What Is A Container Liner?
A Container Liner is designed for moving bulk cargo inside of a Shipping Container. It is a type of bulk packaging which uses a single bag equivalent to the internal size of the container. They allow the conversion of any shipping container into a bulk transport system for dry cargo such as granules, powders and food products. SIA’s Container Liners are lightweight and user friendly for a fast and easy installation. Offering a cost effective and protective packaging alternative, Container Liners serve to transport your goods in a contamination free and safe package.
SIA Flexitanks are a member of the COA – Container Owners Association, meaning that we are committed to safe, reliable and sustainable operations and strive for the highest industry standards. SIA Flexitanks are ISO 9001:2000 and FSSC 20000 certified.
Additional SIA Products
To find out if your product can be transported using a flexitank, please email our team at email@example.com