SIA Heater Pad
The SIA specially designed steam heating pads fit under the Flexitank to evenly reheat the cargo before unloading. Liquids with a low melting point solidify when subjected to low temperatures, the SIA Heater Pad allows such liquids to return the cargo to the liquid state again for discharging.
Our SIA Heating Pad offers efficient heating to bring the cargo back to the liquid state using either steam or hot water as a source.
They contain 2 lengths of insulated steel pipes fitted at each end and can withstand up to 120 Degree Celsius.
Electric heater pads are available on request. Contact our team today for your liquid cargo needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS OF THE HEATER PAD FOR FLEXITANKS
- SIA Heater Pad Offers Even Heating
- Heater Pads are Reusable
- Cargo can be Heated without Hotspots or Product Burning
- Minimal Environmental Impact – SIA Flexitanks are committed to Minimizing our Environmental Impact.
- Shipping Costs are Significantly Reduced
- SIA Heater Pads are FDA, EC standard and Kosher Approved
SIA Flexitanks are a member of the COA – Container Owners Association, meaning that we are committed to safe, reliable and sustainable operations and strive for the highest industry standards. SIA Flexitanks are ISO 9001:2000 and FSSC 20000 certified.
To find out if your product can be transported using a flexitank, please email our team at email@example.com