SIA Flexitanks Introduce The Trinity Tank
Our team at SIA remain as innovative as ever and is proud to launch one of our innovations: The Trinity Tank – A Three -Pod Reefer Flexitank system that allows shippers to load multiple bulk liquids in the same container. With a total maximum capacity of 27,000 litres, one of the triple tanks holds 9,000 litres each.
SIA remain committed to maintaining our position as an innovative leader in the Flexitank Industry and we continue to develop new and innovative products.
A new era in bulk liquid transportation provides shippers with the ultimate flexible solution. Maximise your payload and maximise your profits. Find out more about the SIA Trinity Tank in the information below.
SIA Trinity Tank – A 3-Pod Flexitank
A Superior Flexitank for Wine
As one of the top suppliers to all of the major global wine importers, SIA is pleased to announce that the feedback from our clients in the wine industry has been overwhelmingly positive. Our revolutionary Trinity Tank has now received a 100% customer approval rating.
The three-pod system allows shippers to load white, rosé and red wine in the same container.
For the highest-end wines, the 40ft Trinity Tank is used in either standard containers or in temperature-controlled conditions in a refrigerated unit. The three-pod system allows shippers to load white, rosé and red wine in the same container. With the acute shortage of 20ft containers, the 40ft alternative is increasingly popular with payloads of up to 27 metric tonnes.
Related Topic: Flexitanks for Bulk Wine Transport
The Trinity Tank in Action
What Our Team Say
The Trinity tanks work great for domestic opportunities where a customer doesn’t need or require large volumes of product. It also allows a customer to ship multiple products in smaller quantities on the same truck which is great for wine companies that need blended products, oil field companies that are in remote areas where a heavier container couldn’t get to them and the need for different products required to perform their job.” – Alan Miner, Team SIA, USA
”We are experiencing quite a few inquiries on this product and we are excited to see what the market opportunities will bring to us.’ – Travis Welch, Team SIA, USA
”We are increasing the fittings of Trinity Tanks from Palermo, as a lot of our customer are now interested in this option, especially with the lack of 20’ containers” – Andrea Calvaresi, Team SIA, Italy
The SIA Trinity Tank
- Designed for easy installation with no bulkhead.
- Save freight utilising 53’ dry vans/reefers.
- Less packaging costs and labour.
- Available in sizes ranging from 12,000 up to 27,000 litres.
- Features 3 surge-reducing individual chambers interlinked by proprietary injection moulded technology.
- User-friendly design – one convenient load & discharge point.
- No Bulkheads are required.
- Disposable, new flexitank every time, no contamination.
- Ergonomic design eliminates sidewall pressure.
- Eco-friendly and fully recyclable, with less carbon footprint.
- Loading Range: 12,000 to 27,000 litres.
- The Trinity Tank has passed the COA Flexitank/Container combination Standard Rail Impact Test.
- 3” full bore ball valve.
- Temperature range: -50C to +70C.
To Request a FREE QUOTE Today, please email our team at email@example.com
Trinity Tank Approvals
- Produced in Compliance with flexitank PAS 1008:2016
- ISO 9001:22000 Certificate
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point
- Kosher Certified
- Halal Certified
- Heavy Metal Free Certified
- Phthalate -Free Certified
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- SGS approval
- FDA Compliant
- EU Food Grade Certificate
- Japan food research laboratories
TRANSPORT & INDUSTRY
- Container Owners Association (COA) rail test.
- Compliant/COA – Recommended code of practice for Flexitanks
About SIA Flexitanks