Static Storage Tanks
SIA’s Static Storage Tanks are suitable for temporary storage of water and many other nonhazardous liquids.
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a class of polyurethane plastic with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. Technically, they are thermoplastic elastomers consisting of linear segmented block copolymers composed of hard and soft segments. TPU is not toxic; is safe in many applications. It is even used in biomedical applications.
- Available in sizes up to 100,000 + litres.
- 100% Food Grade contact materials.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- Ideal for Emergency Fire Fighting
- Ideal for emergency use in drought affected regions.
- Capable of storing a huge range of free flowing nonhazardous liquids, both food grade and non food grade.
- Static Storage Tanks are manufactured in our ISO9001/ ISO22000 quality assured plants with strict raw material testing, QA procedures and controls.
- Food grade TPU material offering excellent moisture (WVTR) properties.
- High Strength Woven Polypropylene fabric.
- Polypropylene 3” Filling/Discharge Valve.
Other sizes available
- Optional ground Sheet available.
- Several tanks can be linked together to
load via one inlet / feed.
- Additional valves, vents and drains can be
placed on the Storage tank.